St Margaret's Services
You are invited to join us at St Margaret’s Church
All services at St. Margaret's have been suspended due to Coronavirus. However, we are re-launching Cafe Church on 27 September meeting at Christ Church Burney Lane at 3:30 pm. See details, below.
Every 1st Sunday in the month
9 am for Said Holy Communion
Selected Sundays--St. Margaret's Family Meal
Suspended until further notice because of the pandemic.
Every 4th Sunday in the month
Relaunch of Cafe Church on Sunday 27 September meeting at Christ Church Burney Lane at 3:30 pm. Come meet our new vicar, Ruth Donegan-Cross and hear her share a message from the Gospel of Mark. We're really looking forward to being back together again!
Please note the following restrictions because of Covid-19:
Let's enjoy gathering, hearing a message from the Holy Scriptures, and worshipping God together. Hope to see you on 27 September!
- Please bring a mask and expect to wear it throughout the service.
- Use hand sanitizer on entry to the Church (provided).
- Expect to be guided to a seat, or at least told where to sit.
- Congregational singing is strictly not allowed--though we can have live music with a couple of people singing from the front.
- We are not allowed to chat as we would like before or after the service due to the rule of 6 (Birmingham local restriction).
- At the end of the service, we'll direct you out of the building.
- It won't be possible to chat outside after the service due to the rule of 6 (local Birmingham restriction).
- Unfortunately, we can't serve or consume food or drink before, during, or after the service.
If you would like to contact us about services at St Margaret’s Church please call Tel 0121 783 6999 and leave a message, we will get back to you asap.